Thursday, December 20, 2007

♥My FaMiLy♥

Fun times, these are pics of nessa and I with Michelle and Kimball Cluff. I love you guys. We had some good ol times with each other i miss it alot. Ya i know that I look really weird in both pics but oh well lol. The pic of Shelly,Nessa and I is taken at our ward it was Michelle's last day in our ward. The other pic is of Nessa and I with Shelly and Kimball at the clubhouse. I love you guys so very much. Thanks for always being so great to us. You were a GREAT young womens leader i miss ya. And all the times at Girls camp together and at youth conference geez the good old days i miss them. If i had a wish i would wish for you all to move back so we can be a Happy ward again.


1 comment:

michellecluff said...

You're so sweet. Thanks for all you said. I miss you guys too! We had some fun times. I think you look beautiful in those pictures!