
It's afficial John purposed to Chanda tonight Valentines Day. This is a picture of her ring it's 2 carrots and its very pretty I love it alot. So tonight John and Chanda came over and told us all about their night. They said that they went to Tacano's and ate dinner and then they went to Mt. Timpanogas Temple and he gave her a box of chocolates and told her to open it and so she did and there it was the Bling!!! She cried and said Yes!!! I am going to have 2 new sister in laws this year in September one on the 20th and the other on the 23rd if Casey and Ashlee dont change there date (i hope that they dont)along with one neice and whatever Chanda has. Its going to be a busy but cool summer im going to ♥ it alot. Congrats John and Chanda and Casey and Ashlee ♥ you all.


2 comments:
Yay! how romantic! That is a beautiful ring! You guys are going to be busy this year! love ya!
Yay!! I'm glad she said yes! haha I love her ring.
Post a Comment