Last night me and Vanessa got to go to Lehi to babysit our old young womens leader Steph Grovers kids, Her kids only like Nessa and I. We played with them, did puzzles, read stories, played games, and alot of other things. Those kids are sooo adorable i just ♥ them to death. Thanks Aamon and Seth for being so good and so fun and thanks Steph and Sean for still coming to get us to watch ur kids i do luv it alot. And oh my gosh Steph i luv ur house. This is were us kids usually hangout at is the living room. and if you look really closely you will see some window's above windows and the ceilings are sooo high up its soooooooo gorgeous. And I am honered that these kids still want us to come and babysit them and still hangout with them. ♥ ya Grover's.


2 comments:
YAHOO for babysitting! I love it! Their house looks pretty cool too! YAY for THEM!! :) I bet they are so happy to have it done! :) Good job on your blog Kayla. You have more pics on the side. I love them! Have fun tonight. Love ya ;)
You are utlra-talented in the babysitting department!
Post a Comment