

Here are just some pictures that were taken last night when I finally got to hold my little niece for the first time since she has been out of ICU. The top one is my little nephew Rylan being a big brother holding his little sister, already being very protective hehe:). I love these two little sweet angels. When Kambria was born on Friday May 16th 2008 she almost died with some complications. I was babysitting for our friends Mike and Jill Hammond when my mom txt me and said that we could not go see the baby the next day. When she said that I asked her many questions when my Young Womens leader txt me and said that they asked if we not go to the hospital because the baby was admitted to ICU because they thought they had found bacteria in her blood, her blood pressure was very low, and that she had broke her collar bone during delievery. So after that i just started crying because they also said that we almost lost her. I prayed that night and also had the worst dream that Kambria died. It scared me very bad and i could not sleep anymore i woke up with nightmares, thinking that my only little niece, the only one that i am going to have for a very long time had died, so I couldn't sleep, it was VERY SCARY!!! Thanks to the lord he blessed us with this precious little girl and I am VERY grateful that she and Holly lived and are doing well. And Thx to everyone who prayed for her and my family i REALLY REALLY appreciated it ALOT!!! The lord really does answer your prayers if you pray hard enough and even if you dont. But thanks again to everyone we surely do ♥ you all!!!!♥ ya Kambria Ann Steggell and Rylan Savage Steggell!!! I am grateful for the gospel and the Atonement!!!!


2 comments:
OH HOW PRECIOUS!!!! I love your newest lit'l entry... along with your newest lit'l pics! She is beautiful. I am so glad to hear things are better now. Love ya sis :)
She's so cute! I'm glad that everything is okay with Kambria and Holly. What a blessing she is! Check out my blog... we've got some news! love you!
Post a Comment