Wednesday, June 4, 2008

♥Lincoln Tate Denna♥










On June 2nd my old Young Women's Leader/Good Friend Michelle Denna had there baby boy Lincoln Tate Denna. I just wanted to say Congrats to Tate, Michelle and big brother Cannon for a new family member. Lincoln weighed 8 pounds 8 oz and was 21 inches long. What a little cutie, to me he looks just like his big brother Cannon. It's funny because my sister in law Holly and Michelle both got prego around the sametime for their first kids Cannon *Michelle's boy* and Rylan*my sister in laws boy* and Cannon is 2 days older then Rylan and my neice Kambria is 17 days older then Michelle's lil one Lincoln, I just thought it was so funny that both times Michelle and Holly was pregnant together. They are such a wonderful family and we miss them dearly. ♥ ya the Denna Family!!! p.s. Michelle don't get prego the same time as my sister in law again lol jk.

3 comments:

Holly and Matthew said...

OH how precious! What an adorable little baby! :) I am so happy for them! ;) love ya girl :)

michellecluff said...

What a cute baby! I didn't even know she was having another one!! YAY!

Giselle Rasheta said...

Oh, he is so cute! Please pass on my congratulations! I'm missin you... what are you up to these days?