Monday, January 5, 2009

Fun Fun Fun:)

















Who is that little Cutie in these pictures?!?!? Thats my amazing Cute boyfriend Caleb. A couple of weeks ago Caleb gave me this wonderful Christmas present. I think it was sooo very thoughtful and soo cute, I love it:) I got a chance to go with Calebs mom, dad, sister Heather and her husband Tim up to bountiful to Caleb's Uncle and Aunts house where there was alot of his cousins (I can only remember 2 lol) which is Emily and Cory. And his brother Heath and his wife Mindy and their 5 kids Haden,McKade,Morgan,Trayson, and Daulton.It was sooo much fun. We ate some pizza, watched the football game, and watched the kids play then we all headed to Temple Square. It was a blast just hanging out with Caleb an his family. After Temple Square we went to Caleb's other Aunt and uncles house in West Jordan (i think) to visit them. Then they dropped me off at home. It was a Fabulous and Amazing fun night, Thanks:)

1 comment:

Holly and Matthew said...

AWH.... what a wonderful display of pictures. That was so sweet of him! :) Sounds like you had a fun time! ;) LOVE YOU SIS :)