Monday, March 16, 2009

March 14th 2009


















Today we got to have all 3 of the grandchildren over at the sametime for a while it was soooo nice:) Here is a pictue of Vanessa, Me and the 3 Kids. It was such a wonderful evening/night to be able to have them all there at the sametime spending time with the 3 of them I enjoyed it. First part of the day we spent with John, Chanda and Jaden and then the rest of the evening we spent with Thomas, Holly, Rylan and Kambria. We had a chance to watch Kambria and Ry while Thomas and Holly went to Wal Mart for a bit. Rylan, My mom and I watched Garfeild and I got Kambria to sleep and than afterwards we just chilled until Thomas and Holly got here. It was so cute because we usually help Thomas and Holly down with the kids and so Ry wanted me to open the brown thing were shoes go by the door and so when I did he said "Layla shoe's" and I said "Ry I can't go bye bye with you sorry" and he was like " Layla shoes now" it was so cute, I just love him. So than finally I said Ry come give me a hug and kiss bye so he did and I said "I love you Ry" and he said "I wuv you too" It's so cute, I love when he talks to me it's sooo cute. I love my 3 precious Angel's sent from Heaven!!!

No comments: