Tuesday, August 4, 2009

UPDATES!!!!



Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted anything in a long time, I have just been very busy. Just wanted to take a minute and update you all about what has been going on in my life lately. A couple of weeks ago I was able to go down to Fairview for pioneer days, I got to go to their parade,the car show, walked around to all these fun activites they were doing and also later that night got to go to the BEST OF ALL the DURBY!!! It was sooooooooo AMAZING, I loved it alot!!! The Durby was 5 hours long and they had the BEST fireworks that I have seen this year!!! At the durby we got to chill with some family and some friends it was very fun!! Then just last week Caleb's family had a family reunion at 7 peaks so I was able to go to that all day with them and it was just soooo much fun to be able to go with them. Me, im so scared of heights and stuff that you go backwards on, but that day Caleb and his cousin, Kyle, his girlfriend Jori, Kory, Emily and another cousin all talked me into going on the deep, steep slides so guess what?!?! . . . I did!!! And i dont regret going on them at all, it was so much fun that I wanted to go again and again, and then i went on the boomerang which is very steep and you go down on the tube and then go up a wall and slide back down backwards so it was scary but way fun! While we were there at 7 Peaks getting ready to go, Caleb's second to youngest nephew that was there who is 3, Treyson heard someone say that we were going to Chuck A Rama and so he kept saying "Chuck a Gama", it was just so very cute. So After 7 peaks we went to Chuck a rama for dinner, it was so yummy:) Then just this past friday I was able to go down to fairview again and chill with Caleb and his family, Although caleb had to work on Saturday so I didnt get to chill with him, but I got to go up to his sister in law's and brother's house and play with their 5 kids and chill with Mindy. We watched Confessions of a shoppoholic and went and got an ice-cream cone later when we went and picked Caleb up from work. Then afterwards Caleb got ready and we headed home late, Went and got something to eat and then headed over to his sisters house and played a game called sequence, it was fun. Sunday Caleb came to sacrament with me and then afterwards we had my baby nephew Jaden's 1st birthday party at Discovery park with her family, It was really nice everyone got along:) Later that evening Caleb and I went to his sisters house and visited with her and her in laws then came home and ate dinner then went for a ride up to cedar hills down thru highland and lehi and then took state street home, and today was also my sister in Texas 2 year anniversary, and also today our lil friend who i call my lil brother Jhalil went home, we will miss him. Monday we watched my nephew Jaden for a little bit, and it was also my sister in law Chanda's birthday!!! WOW lot's of birthdays and anniversary's right by each other lol. Well there is just so much to say in so lil time so I will keep you all posted if I can think of anything else that's happening lately:) And I will hopefully be posting pictures:)

No comments: