Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What's Going On In Your Life Kayla?!?!?

Sorry everyone for not keeping up on my blog, just been very busy. Let's see what have I been up to?!? First off... for everyone that doesn't know but I teach the lil sunbeams in primary and i've been doing that for almost a year now and im so loving it, they are just so precious and so much fun:)

I've also been trying to look for jobs and getting registerd at UVU for school, Im hoping to start school this summer or sometime in the fall:) and Im going to be majoring in ASL Interpreting which is helping the deaf, something that ive always wanted to do and that I LOVE!!!

Everyday I watch one of my precious lil nephew's named Jaden. He is so cute and so much fun, but too smart for his age haha. Everyday I practice signlanguage (what im going to be majoring in) with him, and it's so cute because he remembers and learns so fast. Jaden has grown up so fast he talks so much now and is so smart. Everytime he wants something he comes and grabs my hand and takes me to what he wants, then he just has a funny personality that he just makes me laugh. Its funny, anything anyone says or does Jaders always thinks he has to do it. Then can I just say... I used to have to watch Yo Gabba Gabba every single day and night when my brother John and his wife Chanda was living with us for a while and it got so annoying and I seriously knew word for word to every episode haha (yeah i know rediculous Lol) and then now I think for the last couple weeks I've seen Toys Story 1 and 2 and I seriously know every word and song to that movie too, that's all i ever watch anymore while he is here during the day, but i rather watch that then Yo Gabba Gabba haha.

And then every Friday I get my old young women leaders little boy named seth from 8- around 4, So im staying pretty busy.

This April im hoping to be able to have saved up to go to Texas for my oldest brother's wedding:) I really would love to meet my soon to be sister in law and to see my family, I miss them dearly.

Well........ other than all of that just chillen, trying to stay busy, and tending kids alot is pretty much all i do now days lol, lot's of fun!!!:)

No comments: