These are my cousins. I love them so much. If you look at the two kids Hayley and Jaxsen you can tell that they are Steggell's lol. Its funny because the two kids look alot like there daddy which makes them a real Steggell. Dont I have some cute cousins?? Well anyways I just wanted to say I love you Joe,Andrea, Hayley and Jaxsen amd thanks for being my cousins and most of all for being my friend. Hayley thanks for always playing with me and not being so shy around me anymore your sooooo cute. ♥ you all!! Even the Steggell's who are not on here!!xoxo p.s. Hayley you are sooo adorable I just love this picture of you and Jaxsen are you being bad for mommy?? Your sooo cute I ♥ ya bud!!!Friday, January 25, 2008
♥Joe, Andrea, Hayley,&Jaxsen Steggell♥
These are my cousins. I love them so much. If you look at the two kids Hayley and Jaxsen you can tell that they are Steggell's lol. Its funny because the two kids look alot like there daddy which makes them a real Steggell. Dont I have some cute cousins?? Well anyways I just wanted to say I love you Joe,Andrea, Hayley and Jaxsen amd thanks for being my cousins and most of all for being my friend. Hayley thanks for always playing with me and not being so shy around me anymore your sooooo cute. ♥ you all!! Even the Steggell's who are not on here!!xoxo p.s. Hayley you are sooo adorable I just love this picture of you and Jaxsen are you being bad for mommy?? Your sooo cute I ♥ ya bud!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PhOtO's
*FaMilY*
*fRiEnDs*
- http://www.intothedaylight.blogspot.com
- Lexi Wernli
- Cassie & Brandon Wernli
- Clint and Melanie McIntosh
- Carlos and Joree
- Heather Marie Burton *New York, New York*
- Chelsie's Blog
- Rory and Carrie Peterson
- Brent and Lisa Frost
- Mike and Jill Hammond
- Celeste and Nate Fisher
- Sister and President Anderson
- Holly n Matt Blanchard
- YoUnG wOmEnS
- MaNdI aNd BlAkE tAyLoR
- GiSeLlE aNd NoAh
- bRiDgEtT tHoRnE
- CaNdAcE aNd AnDrEw HaWs
- aLiShA aNd JefF yOuNg
- JoYcE aNd ShAuN wUrTz
- LaCeY aNd JaReD nIeLsOn
- MiChElLe AnD jAkE wAlKeNhOrSt
- NiCkI aNd MaTt GeRmAnE
- ShElLy AnD kImBaLl ClUfF
- WeNdY aNd AaRoN gLaSs




No comments:
Post a Comment