This is Justin Berry. He is our good friend that had cancer for a few years and just recently died. But I do know that he is in a better place and being taken care of by our Heavenly Father and now he does not have to suffer with having cancer anymore. This is actually the Gallagher's cousin, he was a GREAT kid. We will miss you Justin I cant wait to see you again. Justin was only about 9 years old and loved so much things. I didnt hangout with him as much as i hungout with the Gallaghers and the other Berry family but I did hangout with him alot. He has such an Amazing Spirit about him and always smiled. I love you Justin your my favorite 2nd family cousin lol. :) ♥ ya Justin Berry!!!Wednesday, January 23, 2008
♥Justin Berry♥
This is Justin Berry. He is our good friend that had cancer for a few years and just recently died. But I do know that he is in a better place and being taken care of by our Heavenly Father and now he does not have to suffer with having cancer anymore. This is actually the Gallagher's cousin, he was a GREAT kid. We will miss you Justin I cant wait to see you again. Justin was only about 9 years old and loved so much things. I didnt hangout with him as much as i hungout with the Gallaghers and the other Berry family but I did hangout with him alot. He has such an Amazing Spirit about him and always smiled. I love you Justin your my favorite 2nd family cousin lol. :) ♥ ya Justin Berry!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PhOtO's
*FaMilY*
*fRiEnDs*
- http://www.intothedaylight.blogspot.com
- Lexi Wernli
- Cassie & Brandon Wernli
- Clint and Melanie McIntosh
- Carlos and Joree
- Heather Marie Burton *New York, New York*
- Chelsie's Blog
- Rory and Carrie Peterson
- Brent and Lisa Frost
- Mike and Jill Hammond
- Celeste and Nate Fisher
- Sister and President Anderson
- Holly n Matt Blanchard
- YoUnG wOmEnS
- MaNdI aNd BlAkE tAyLoR
- GiSeLlE aNd NoAh
- bRiDgEtT tHoRnE
- CaNdAcE aNd AnDrEw HaWs
- aLiShA aNd JefF yOuNg
- JoYcE aNd ShAuN wUrTz
- LaCeY aNd JaReD nIeLsOn
- MiChElLe AnD jAkE wAlKeNhOrSt
- NiCkI aNd MaTt GeRmAnE
- ShElLy AnD kImBaLl ClUfF
- WeNdY aNd AaRoN gLaSs


No comments:
Post a Comment