
Today I just had fun taking pictures of myseft with my phone it was fun. So here are some random pictures that I took today from my phone, most of these i have my high school musical sunglasses on!!! I ♥ them alot. Do you like my hair curled in ringlets or straight???



Also today we got to go to Allyssa's Bridal were my young womens leader works

again. This pic is of me in one of my favorite dresses, i know i kinda look fat but really i had to get a whole size bigger because I liked it alot and so i had to deal with it being big lol. But i ♥ it. Thanks Celeste for an awsome night.
1 comment:
YAHOOO GIRL! You look gorgeous!!! MAN, you should come do my hair! haha! :) I am so glad you had such a wonderful night! I love your slideshow too! I am sad I missed it :(
Love ya :)
Post a Comment