Tuesday, April 1, 2008

♥ Fun With Giselle♥April 1st 2008 ♥

We got to see our Young women's leader Giselle Rashetta today. I was sooooo sad because i have not seen her forever because her husband moved to Arizona and she has been really super busy with everthing and is never around, so it was good that we got to see her for the couple of minutes that she was here at her condo. She is going on her dance tour soon until June and then she is off to Arizona to be with her husband. I ♥ ya Giselle and you will be Greatly Missed!!!! I ♥ getting to know you and I am sooooooooo happy that you got to become my leader!!! Hopefully you will be back to go to Girls Camp this year before you leave to Arizona. WE HAD SOME GOOD TIMES!!! Thanks for everything and I really do ♥ ya!!!


1 comment:

Holly and Matthew said...

Oh you ladies got to take a picture with Giselle! LUCKY! I miss her! ;( You girls look fabulous, but I can't click on Vanessa's picture to make it bigger. :) Love you lots :)