Sunday, February 15, 2009

♥VALENTINES DAY♥




























So today I woke up and got ready for the day because our good old family friend Tristen who we haven't seen for 5 years or so along with her family was coming over. Well Tristen, her father Lane, Her sister Alison and Alison's boyfriend Thomas came over and visited with all of us John, Casey, Ashlee, and Chanda, my Mama, Ness and I. It was such a wonderful time hanging out and talking. Here are a few pictures of all of us. Thomas,Holly the kids, and Steve and Megan could not make it:( So anyways It was fun because we got some pizza and ate that and talked.



(1st pic)- Alison, Me, Lane, Nessa, Mama, Tristen, Casey, Ashlee, Chanda, Jaden and John.
(2nd pic)- Alison, Thomas (Alison's boyfriend), Me, Nessa, Mama, Tristen, Casey, Ash, Chanda, John and Jaden.
(3rd pic) - Casey, Nessa, Alison, Tristen, Me, and John (Bringing back the old days)
(4th pic) - Jaden Steggell
(5th pic)- Aunt Tristen and Jaden
(6th pic)- John and Jaden (Daddy and son)
(7th pic)- Casey, Ashlee and Roycee
(8th pic)- Alison, Chanda and Jaden
(9th pic)- Alison and Thomas

Well then so this morning Caleb told me that he couldn't come up because it was snowing really bad down there and stuff, so im not going to lie I was sorta sad because I really wanted to see him on Valentines Day. So they later on he text me and told me that him and his friend Joey were going to come up and that we were going to go chil.
Well when Caleb got here we left with his friends Joey and Haden to the mall. About a week ago Joey and I were texting back and fourth and he told me that sometime this weekend him and Caleb will come up and so I can see brand new car. So that's what he did last night was come up in his new 2007 Porsche TC and we drove that to the mall, It was a blast I loved it:) Thanks Caleb, Joey and Haden for coming up.
When we went to the mall we just went to a few stores and then went to taco bell there at the mall and ate dinner it was nice.

This past Friday Caleb came up by himself in his brother's car and we drove around all thru lehi and then up thru cedar hills and then went and got some fry's from McDonalds and then came home and watched tv for a bit until 12:30 and then he went home.

Love you Caleb and thanks for a wonderful night!!! Or I should Say Thanks for a wonderful Weekend.

No comments: