
Here is a picture of my friend Christina and her boyfriend Eric, and then just a friend of mine his name is David. These pictures I thought were just so cute, Eric and Christina are a very cute couple. Eric is also a Dj and has his own radio show every Friday and Saturday nights from 10 p.m till 3 a.m. On 104.7. Please tune in, it's great (even tho it is clubbing and techno music hehe) It's also cool cause when you do tune in, he will give you a number to call and you can win a lot of free amazing stuff, it's cool:) So please tune in, Thx:)
No matter who you are, what you are trying to pursue, just go for it. Live you life the way you want. God didn't say that life would be easy here on Earth, he just promised it would be worth it:)Be yourself, Don't be someone your not. God loves everyone.
Live you life the way you want, Laugh until you cant no more, Love the one's around you!!!
Life is to short to wake up with regrets!!!
My friend told me the other day that I need to keep my head up high and self esteem up, and I can be as BEAUTIFUL as I want! Thx:)


No comments:
Post a Comment