Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My PoEm "ThAnKs GoD"

God are you really there? and do you listen to all of my prayers? Thanks God for all that you do. I want u to know that i love you to. Thanks God for the Holy Ghost for helping me n guiding me. Thanks God for all of my many blessings.Thanks God for taking care of my brother,even though the thought of it really bother's.I am thankful for da prophet Joseph Smith and all dat he did.I am thankful for all of my family and friends who cares about me and helps me through everything.Even though i havent been da best, i want u to know that i am trying my best to get back to you. There are so many things dat i wish and want to regret, but thanks God for helping me through all of it.I feel like your da only one dat i can talk to,because u always listen and understand wut i am going through.I am grateful for so many things, its just to hard to really explain. Thanks God for taking care of my brother Cody and my best friend Cindy who are now up in heaven. Sometimes at night i stay up crying, because i just feel like i am here for nothing.All of my family and all of my friends who died , I wish dat i could just bring them back alive,but i know dat they are in good hands.Please God dont ever forget about me, dis world is being lazy and expecially crazy.and it just feels like its da end of time. God i wish dat i could be perfect like u,geez who couldnt love you? God i am so sick of my life,sometimes i wish dat i could just die.I am sick of people thinkin they could just judge me, like they know me. Oh one last thing before i go, I want to thank you for listening to all of my crap,even though i feel like im trapped. in dis world,all alone. peace is wut we need, well thanks again God I have to leave.


I wrote this poem all by myself i hope yall like it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR POEM KAYLA! You are a very talented, beautiful person. I hope you continue to pursue your dreams and goals. Love you!